Sunday 10 May 2020

Dialogue

DIALOGUE

  • Hi Nicole, how are you? 
  • Hello Ann. I’m fine and you?
  • Fine too. So what have you planned to do today?
  • Are you really asking me? Today is Black Friday so I will be shopping all day.
  • You’re kidding aren't you? Black Friday is only an idea from the firms to make money but there are really no real sales.
  • I don’t know if what you’re saying is true but when Black Friday arrives the prices go down.
  • Yes I know but if we think carefully, we will see that the prices don’t go down a lot. In fact the prices rise and when Black Friday arrives They go down again.
  • OH MY GOD. It sounds very cynical when you say it like this. 
  • Yes but it is the truth
  • So, I mustn't buy anything, must I? 
  • No, I didn't say this. If you think that the price of something is really low  you can buy something. 
  • Okay baby, this is a nice conclusion. I really like it.
  • Yes I know it. I’m the best, jeje.
  • Oh yes yes, you’re very humble.
  • JAJA. Okay  you can go to your Black Friday and buY all the shopping center. 
  • I’m going to do it darling.
  • Ok, bye bye.
  • Good bye honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment