Thursday 23 April 2020

Formal letter

FORMAL LETTER

24 Kenton Road
London
19th April, 2020
Director of Bletchley Park
Bletchley Park
Buckinghamshire
Dear director,
I'm writing in response to the advert posted in the street of Bletchley Park. I would like to apply for the position of code-breaker.
I’m 25 years old and I have a computer science certificate and an engineer diploma which I did last year. I recently completed a language course and currently I can speak 5 languages. My work experience includes MAKING programs and decipherING codes for a security industry. 
In addition to the above, I am hardworking and a responsible person that knows his responsibilities and takes them very seriously.
I hope you consider my application favourably. I would be happy to attend an interview for the position. 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Chris Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment